what do you thing about this solutions??


Lose Belly Fat While You Watch TV.



This is too simple to believe, but you can actually lose belly fat and start seeing that hidden 6-pack come alive while you are lying in front of the television. And it's essentially stress free!

Now I know this sounds crazy. After all, look at all those machines and boot camp gurus that promise to make your stomach look like a washboard for only 3 payments of $47. "Are you telling me those things aren't necessary?" That's exactly what I am telling you.

Do you want to lose 2 inches in the waist? How about 10? Well, how much you lose is completely up to you. What I am saying is that you can do it on your own and right in front of the TV.

What's the secret word? Mini-crunches. Now before you pooh-pooh this thinking it is like doing sit-ups or full crunches just keep reading because it is incredibly simple and easy.

Here's the way it goes. Get a pen and paper and put them on the floor beside where you are going to lie down. Then lay a pad or blanket on the floor (of course you could lie on the carpet if you prefer). Lie down on your back. Bend your knees and position your feet flat on the floor. Get comfortable.

Next place your hands behind your head with fingers intertwined for support. Now, gently raise your head no more than 2 inches off the floor. Don't stress or strain just repeat this action until you get tired. Count every repetition and when you are ready to rest, mark the number of reps on your paper.

Here is the way I do it. I cross my arms on my chest and raise my head one inch off the floor. I do this 10 times. Then I put my hands behind my head and raise my head 20 times. I then do 10 more with hands on chest and end with 10 with hands behind head. This is a total of 50 reps. I go at an easy pace and if I get uncomfortably I will rest. Anyway, after 50 reps I mark it on my sheet of paper. Then I repeat this sequence 10 times for a total of 500 reps. It is a lot easier than it sounds and only takes about 10 minutes. The TV keeps you from being too bored.

At first you might not feel like repeating this sequence 10 times. So, start with 2. It takes a very short period of time before you can do 500 without a problem.

I don't suggest you go over 500 because it can be very tedious and boring. 500 will work just fine.

Just make a little habit of this. You don't have to do it every day, in fact, every other day might be better since it gives your stomach muscles time to rest and recuperate. The most important ingredient is consistency. Be patient and persevere. And, absolutely, positively do not make this a chore. It is too easy and the results are too good provided you make it an enjoyable, habitual routine.

It doesn't take long before people are asking, "Are you losing weight?"

Hey, you can even do this while you are watching one of those infomercials where a room full of 20-year old athletes are sweating their brains out trying to look sexy on the beach.


FOLLOW THE AUTHOR AS HE PLAYS JOE'S FAT BOOK - THE GAME. Joe's Fat Book is a 21-day weight loss game. You choose your foods. You choose your exercise. You try to have a winning score every day. It's a challenge and it's as fun as a weight loss program can be. Follow along with daily updates at http://joesfatbook.com/category/putting-joes-fat-book-to-the-test/ putting Joe's Fat Book to the test. The more you win, the more you lose!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Bob_Westbrook


No comments:

Post a Comment