what do you thing about this solutions??


3 Tips For Staying Healthy While Working From Home



Stepping out of my comfort zone, I decided to approach this weight loss challenge by making a small change---that change is to move my body. Moving your body is essential to a healthy lifestyle and for maintaining a healthy weight. I have always enjoyed long walks in the park so I decided that taking my body for a walk would be the best approach to get me started. Early mornings works best for me, pick a time that works for you. During this 20-30 minute walk I get a chance to do some deep breathing getting more oxygen moving through my body, reduce stress, all while thinking about how I want to proceed with the next project.

If you have decided to change your eating patterns, think about what and how to make that change.


Think about your eating patterns? Eating habits make a huge difference in determining your weight. When foods high in fat or sugars are consumed, such as chips and dips; these foods turn to fat in the body. These foods wreck your body especially while in a sitting position and causes much weight gain and in some cases other medical issues.

How are you serving food to the family? Do you put the portions on everyone's plate or do you bring it all to the table and serve the food family style where everyone can take as much as they want? Portion size is one of the main reasons people eat too much.

How have you learned to eat? If you are a fast eater, you may not even realize the clues your stomach gives you that it is full. This is something to think about when starting to change your eating habits, and working to develop a customize eating plan for you and your family.



Stay confident as you work towards your weight loss goals. Know that you can achieve any goal you set your mind to, so make the decision to use this information to start that healthy diet plan today. Be positive, keep your eye on your eating patterns and you will get the results you want. I am sure you have heard or even thought about changing your health, maybe now is a good time to begin developing that plan and taking a course of action so you can get on the road to the super healthy lifestyle you deserve? Stay positive, follow these tips and keep moving to achieve the body you deserve.


For more health and wellness tips, visit my blog.

Linda J. Turner is a blogger, freelance writer and editor and currently blogs at:

http://www.wisdomhealth.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Linda_J_Turner


No comments:

Post a Comment